cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

Shwetapatel18
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi

My number is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I want to port my number to Rogers can you help me by giving me the account no and any other details needed to port.

edited by computergeek541: phone nummber removed

5 REPLIES 5

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @Shwetapatel18 ,

Are you able to log into your SELF SERVE account?

Account number is showing at the top, right corner: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Your Public Mobile account must be in active status in order to port it to Rogers.

If you cannot get into SELF SERVE, try the "Forgot my password" option.

IF that does not work you will need moderator assistance.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@Shwetapatel18 Account number is in the email Public sent when you activated.  If you can't get it, porting's possible using IMEI.

Dogen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I agree

XionBunny
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Too bad there isn't some kind of auto censor for those who make the mistake of posting phone numbers that are personal in nature, like make it so any number posted that's personal in nature just automatically blanked or starred out, other forums do that sort of thing.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Shwetapatel18 wrote:

Hi

My number is I want to port my number to Rogers can you help me by giving me the account no and any other details needed to port.

Remove your number asap. This is a public forum. Choose 3 vertical dots to edit .

You can log into self service to get your account number...top right corner.

Info on porting:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/port-fraud-protection

edit.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.