cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting

Angie551
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Good morning, received my SIM card yesterday morning.Put it in my phone Thought I did everything I needed to do. Transferred my number From koodoo. Been over 24 hours.My number is still not ported. I can only use wifi for email. No calls in or out no text messaging. Help!

4 REPLIES 4

Angie551

Hi

Thank you. I put my koodoo sim card back in as need my phone. I'll deal with this when I fly home tomorrow. Thank you again for you and 

@HALIMAC, help with this. Much appreciated.

@Angie551   Yes put your Koodo sim back in to receive their text, then go into your Public Mobile account and select transfer your number.  Then wait for the text from Koodo and reply YES within 90 minutes.  If Your Koodo account was prepaid then you will need to take a temporary number and contact Public Mobile customer service.  You can contact customer service via the chat/message icon bottom right or send them a private message using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Or, if your Koodo sim still works you can call the number @HALIMACS gave you, but leave it in the phone until you have answered YES to the text.  If you never actually got the text from Koodo and it was postpaid I think it should work if you just try again yourself through your account (if you can log in).

Angie551

Yes koodoo acct was active. No I put public sim card in and followed the steps.  I'll would call them but have no network service on cell.  Can I put my koodoo Sim card back in and hopefully I can call. I'm on the road and don't get home till Tuesday.

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Angie551  Is your Koodo account prepaid or postpaid?   If it was prepaid then you will need customer support to port the number.  If it was postpaid, did you leave your Koodo sim card in your phone to reply YES to their porting permission text?

Need Help? Let's chat.