cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problems

mauricios
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I tried to port my number from Rogers last friday but it failed. I can make calls and I have data but I don't get any incoming calls.

I tried messaging the moderators but no one has replied yet. Can someone help me please?

4 REPLIES 4

mauricios

The problem was fixed by one of the moderators.

thanks!

noodlesforever

My husband's phone took an hour to successfully port over (mine only took about 2 minutes).  I know they are experiencing some issues starting on the weekend because I tried to do the same for both cells for my parents.  My mom's was fine and ready to go within 30 mins, but my dad has been going on 2 days now.  I also have not heard anything from any of the mods about his account.

mauricios

Not a week exactly, last friday. My next billing cycle with rogers starts in 2 days. I need to get this resolved as soon as possible.

I sent a message to a MOD but I still don't have any response.

Please help @Mary_M @Shazia_K @Val_T @Jeremy_M

@noodlesforever how long before your husband problem was fixed?

noodlesforever

When you call out, is the number that appears the number that you want to port to?

My husband had quite a lag (not a week though) when porting his number over from Rogers.  It eventually worked and he got a text message from Public Mobile that said "Congratulations your number was successfully ported..."

Need Help? Let's chat.