cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting problem from Freedom

bask17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello all,

Iam trying to port from Freedom mobile which I activated yesterday.First page no problem. SEcond page have issues-I filled in my Freedom Account number,My name on account and the alternate contact number.

It is not moving to next page when i click continue. Any help asap is much appreciated. 

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

bask17
Yep. 12 GB seen in 24 hours of porting for me.

kentnleung
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
@bask17

When you are to sign up. You just need to provide 1 of the 3 options.

As per the data - it'll be added to your account after 3 days of successfully being activated. Contact a mod if you don't see the additional GB after that time

bask17

Do you know when the bonus 6GB for a total of 12GB/120 days kick in? Right now I see only Booster 6gB. IS this correct or should i see 12GB as total? Thanks.

bask17

Worked in internet exporer. I also put a middle name of my previous account which caused problems. Just using first and last name helped. Thanks.

Safari and smartphone browser works pretty well.
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Navigating past that step is really tricky because of the mixed secure and insecure content.  IE is one of the simpler browsers for navigating mixed content.  However, I encountered porting failure using IE.  There's been reported good success with Safari browser.  

neatooo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

try internet explorer after you have cleared its cache.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Try different alternate number also different browser
Here are a couple workarounds that I know have helped customers in the same situation as you before;

- Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies

- Try using a different browser

- Try using incognito mode

- Try activating using a tablet or a cellphone

If you try these tips you should be able to complete the activation without a problem

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.