cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number

regred1960
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

after I had problems porting my rogers number to my new phone to PM, how do I know when my number has been posted??

7 REPLIES 7

Alilama

Did you try powering off your phone after inserting new PM sim card?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@regred1960 wrote:

Oh, do you know how the support  number works like #611? I thought I get a person but all sort of things they offer there

It's an automated system.

You can redeem vouchers, make payments using a pre-registered payment card, buy add-ons (with your PIN), toggle autopay (with your PIN).

That's about it. You can't do anything with pre-registered payment cards. You can't do anything else with your account.

regred1960

Thank you very much. Yes I'm talking right now to the moderator team. Took me a while to find that help page but I hope I won't forget. 

Thanks again. 

Oh, do you know how the support  number works like #611? I thought I get a person but all sort of things they offer there

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@regred1960  Did you already contact moderators to give them the required info?

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

If your port is not yet complete, continue to monitor your inbox (message envelope at top right corner) to look for their reply.

Moderator business hours are (Eastern time):
- Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST - Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

regred1960

thanks. Hope I get it working soon 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@regred1960 wrote:

after I had problems porting my rogers number to my new phone to PM, how do I know when my number has been posted??

When an incoming call rings on the phone with the PM SIM in it.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@regred1960 

Porting can take a few hours to be completed.

Usually, if you can receive texts and phone call at your old number, then your port is completed successfully.  Another way to find out is continue to use your Roger's SIM card and when it stops working, you can try your PM Sim card.  

Need Help? Let's chat.