cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number issues

khosa72
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I ported my number from Telus to Public last night. During the sign up process everything was a success. And when I sign into my account on Public Mobile it says my account is active. But when I sign into my Telus account it also says its active. I've contacted Telus and they said I should have received a text confirming my cancellation from Telus, but no text was received. On the Public Mobile website its showing that current number is the same number I am currently using with Telus. But when I put in my Public Mobile sim card I get zero bars. I've tried to restart my phone multiple times as well. Public Mobile has already taken a payment for their services although no services were used or provided.  

2 REPLIES 2

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@khosa72 

If both accounts are Active and you replied to the text with the Telus SIM in your phone.

If sounds like a provisional/backend issue with the porting.

Please contact a CS_Agent by Submitting a Ticket on SIMon Chatbot on the bottom of page or private message them on the envelope icon above to fix the issue.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@khosa72 

It's possible the porting needs to be completed.

I'll send you a number to call for porting assistance.   They can complete the process for you.

To check, look at the envelope icon upper right when you see a little red number in it.

Need Help? Let's chat.