cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting Over Full Access - can’t verify

Newfnut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

While setting up and porting over I was at the step of providing full access. And a code was sent to me. It never arrived and the last 3 digit it showed I didn’t recognize. 
example …………342

How do I get past this step?

3 REPLIES 3

Newfnut
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, problem I typed the wrong phone number and can’t get into my account set up to modify. I have to wait for PM support. 

RavingRaven
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Newfnut 

Are you sure your port has completed? Put your old Sim card in your phone and see if it still works? Check and see if the secondary verification code was recieved on your old Sim card. When you call your phone # does it go to your old voicemail? Can you still log into your old account? Did you reply YES to the porting authorization text within 90 minutes of recieving it?

Does your pm sim card have full services? Text, data, outgoing and incoming calls?

If your old Sim card does not work and your account has closed then your port has completed. If not you need to contact the porting department.

If your PM sim card does not work you need to contact customer support to properly provision your PM sim card to your account.

Then you can recieve the secondary verification text to access your account.

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Newfnut  if you cannot get full access,  click on the link below to have public mobile help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.