cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ported from Wind to PM, cannot turn off calll forwarding settings since.

hrvojemaric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ported my phone # from Wind over to PM yestarday. Phone calls, texts and data all working as expected within 30 minutes of port. My call forwarding settings were carried over from Wind when Busy/Unanswered/Unreachable. I am not able to turn them off and they appear to be ignored as the calls will go to my PM's voicemail. I tried ##21# to clear them but it keeps the old settings. I can set the call forward for a new number and the new number will be used, but when I try to turn off the call fowarding when Busy/Unanswered/Unreachable it will revert back to the number that was set when I was still with Wind. I do know that these settings are stored with the operator and not on the phone, is there any way to clear them to avoid confusing when I do want to set call forwarding.

2 REPLIES 2

hrvojemaric
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent you a private message with my phone number. Thank you for looking into this!

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @hrvojemaric

Thank you for reaching out to us !

I can try clearing your call forwarding in the back-end, simply private message me your phone number.

Cheers 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Need Help? Let's chat.