Did you mean: 

Saif_Ben10
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to get points faster because I didn’t understand 

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Saif_Ben10 

Simple, you get 5% in points of what you pay on your monthly plan. Once you have collected 15 points (or with a total of $300), you can redeem it for $15 off on your next monthly bill.

TNTuan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My parent both are on 4g plans with public mobile. They have been using the services for almost 2 years. To answer your question regarding  points, i would like to summarize what i understand about the point rewards here:

1/ They offer some percent return based on how much you spend every month on your plan. Ex: you get 1.70 dollars that you can redeem towards your bill if you are on $34 plan. 

2/ You can give out your referral code so other can apply it when they first register their service. You will have 1 point from each referral. Save the point and redeem them later is up to you.

3/ They also offer loyalty point. My parent basically have 1 dollar off that is automatically apply to their plan every month after using their service for the whole first year. In 3 months, they will reach the second year goal and will earn another dollar. Public mobile has a cap on this loyalty rewards but i really dont remember. You can always use the chatbot or contact customer service for accurate information about this.

4/ You can also reply to other question on this community page to earn some rewards every month. 

Hope that help

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@Saif_Ben10   Can you clarify what it is about points that you don't understand?  You get points by paying your bill, so can't really get those any faster other than by paying more!  Do you mean for participating in the community here?  You have to spend a lot of time answering questions for that.  Another way is to refer new customers to Public Mobile.  There's more detail here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/reward-rules 

Need Help? Let's chat.