cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

germ_slayer
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How many points do you earn for your first 30 day subscription?

6 REPLIES 6

germ_slayer

I figured out how to contact customer service and asked why I didn't recieve points for my first 30 days of service. I guess because I had an activation issue and the agent had to apply my payment as a credit from their end the points system didn't recognize my payment only the credit that the agent had to apply to activate my account. Credits don't earn points. But my missing points were applied manually a few minutes ago.

germ_slayer

I don't have any points for my first month with Public Mobile. I should have 2.25 points for my first payment.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@germ_slayer - There will always be 5 welcome points but then + your monthly rewards points. Example: $34 for 50GB - Public Mobile gives back 5% (Here in Alberta it's easy since Tax is 5%) so you'll get 1.70 points. 

Math equation: 0.05 X 34 = 1.7 points. If you decided to do refer - a friend code next month your points will be 1.20 points due to the $10 discount.

germ_slayer

I have 5 welcome points.

fixin
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@germ_slayer - It depends on what plan you have. If you did refer-a-friend, next month you'll get a $10 discount which means you lose 0.5 points for the next month.

If you go to your My Rewards tab & you can see how many points you are earning every month.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@germ_slayer 

here's some reading that might answer alot of that question...

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/reward-rules

Need Help? Let's chat.