cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

AmberDP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I renewed my plan today like I always do, however now I'm unable to call out. My plans showing unlimited text but unlimited provincial calling ?

Since over a year ago I've always had the same plan unlimited talk and text...why has this changed ? How can I fix this 

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

@AmberDP , does your self serve account show active status?  If so try, toggling the lost phone, found phone function.  Reboot the phone.  If this does not work, click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website to initiate a support ticket.

@will13am 

Ok. Now I'll be fair to others that I've said this to and say it to a mighty Oracle which is for the benefit of the OP...there's no such thing as a lost found toggle. One goes into the Lost/stolen tab and Suspends then Resumes the service.

@AmberDP : Are you saying you had unlimited Canada-wide but now it says provincial? When you started your plan however long ago, did you select one of the plans or did you build your own plan with the individual components?

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@AmberDP wrote:

I renewed my plan today like I always do, however now I'm unable to call out. My plans showing unlimited text but unlimited provincial calling ?

Since over a year ago I've always had the same plan unlimited talk and text...why has this changed ? How can I fix this 

Make sure the payment came out from the payment method selected (i.e. check payment card transactions).   If it did, and your account is displaying as active, check the following.

Ensure the last 4 digits on the self-serve SIM number match your SIM card to ensure you have not been sim jacked. 

If they do not match, while still on the self-serve account, put your phone in lost/stolen mode and change the password. Then check and secure all your financials.

From, there, contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system - faster response time. Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.
  2. Send a private message to the moderator through the following link  here

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @AmberDP 

Try one or more of the below:

• go into airplane mode for a few minutes, then toggle back to regular
  • remove and reinsert your SIM
  • turn off phone for a few minutes, then reboot

If issue persists contact the MODS, I recall others mentioning something about this recently also.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to: Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators (PM Customer Service Representatives)

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@AmberDP , does your self serve account show active status?  If so try, toggling the lost phone, found phone function.  Reboot the phone.  If this does not work, click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner of the website to initiate a support ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.