cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan

mahmoudesse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My data did not reset after my billing cycle and it has been 5 days I still cannot turn on my data. I don't understand and public mobile help team is so hard to reach I don't know what to do.

4 REPLIES 4

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try a network reset. reset the network  Settings --> General --> Reset --> Reset Network Settings If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mahmoudesse contact the Moderator Team and ask them to check it for you:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mahmoudesse hello put your phone in airplane mode for five minutes then restart phone turn off airplane mode 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@mahmoudesse is it your phone that's not letting you turn data on? are you able to toggle mobile data on? also what's the make and model please

Need Help? Let's chat.