cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan expired/unable to add add-ons...

brynnhs
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having multiple issues with my public mobile (30.00 plan). I have been in the US for two months but am still paying for my plan with autopay and am trying to add the 15.00 talk and text 10 day US roaming add on. 

I have added 15.00 to my account. However my account now says my plan is expired. It also says to disregard this message if I am on autopay (which I am) but I don't know if this is causing issues. I tried to add the add on my computer and it would not work. It told me to call 611 to add the add on and when I called it said it could not added on because my plan is expired. 

What do I do to fix this?

10 REPLIES 10

@brynnhs 

Have you recieved either text message from pm saying your rewards were applied or you have successfully renewed your plan? My renewal was the 28th and the successful renewal text was two and a half hours late being sent out indicating a late renewal. It should finish renewing in the next hour allowing you to add the roaming add on.

@brynnhs 

Ok so that makes sense....renewals must be running late. Can you check your transaction history to see if they charged an automatic top up last night? Or check for your credit card being charged?

brynnhs

Ok thank you I will do this. 

@brynnhs 

Well that's odd. There has been a glitch of a renewal occurring out of the normal 30 day cycle. I suggest you contact the moderators to have a look at your account. You may want to send a private message to fully ecplain the issue.

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

brynnhs

It ways June 29th is the renewal date. I don't know why Public Mobile would have charged my 32.19 on June 18 if that was not my renewal (unless I added that to purchase top ups I cannot remember). 

@brynnhs 

All accounts say this during renewal but this doesn't normally happen during the day unless renewals are backed up and running late. Can you confirm your renewal date? Was it last night or tonight?

brynnhs

My last payment was on June 18th on went through fine. It is on a credit card that is working fine. 

brynnhs

But why does it say it is expired when I am on autopay?

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@brynnhs 

Was your renewal last night? It is possible that your autopay failed. Usually your account would say suspended if that was the case. Expired usually shows when your account is going thru renewal from approximately 6pm eastern to 6am eastern. Can you confirm what your account status is now?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@brynnhs You can't buy add-ons when it says expired. You have to reactivate service. Add-ons can't be used without a plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.