cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan change never applied.

barills
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed my plan before my billing plan ended to the $55 4G 20 GB plan and I checked and I am pay $60 for 15Gb 3G?

7 REPLIES 7

Oh, i've already had back and forths with CSAs about this @dust2dust , some quite comical, but won't go into details about that.

"Current Plan Cycle:" should include the 1st day of your plan services and the last date of your plan services within that same cycle. But when you included both the Start and End Dates they are 31 days since the upgraded My Account. The old Self Serve did not have the Start and End dates, just the pay before, and... well, you know.

Aug 22, 2022 - Sep 21, 2022 = 31 days (which apparently equals 2,678,400 seconds, haha)

esjliv_0-1661289574809.png

edit, so let's go back a cycle (since the onset of the new My Account is July 13th) and add what this same account showed for the "Current Plan Cycle" dates:

1. Jul 23, 2022 - Aug 22, 2022 = 31 days
  2. Aug 22, 2022 - Sep 21, 2022 = 31 days

The overlap can be the confusing/misconstrued part. So which cycle does Aug 22, 2022 lie in (#1 or #2). Not clear for someone who may not be familiar with their account's renewals.

@esjliv- The end date seems right if one were to think of 11:59pm of that day. But it would be nice if they would fix yet another display problem.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Seems that plan change is a no-brainer if nothing else is sacrificed @barills 👍

When is your renewal date? Dates are a bit 'off' in our "Current Plan Cycle:" as they show 31 days.

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@barills 

don't worry maybe the system not change your new on schedule

contact support team by > CS_Agent  to manually change new plan and to fix it the bill for you not losing your money for you paid already.

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

What plan did you used to be on? The $60 plan?

If the ideas above from Outdoorsman don't display it then you could also try those little spinner refresh icons below the boxes. Or try with another device. Do you see the plan shown in your payment history?

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@barills hi you may have a cache issue, delete your cache and cookies or try a different browser in incgnito mode reboot your device and log back in to see if your account updates 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@barills 

do you select the plan you want, and select ‘Change plan now’ then you pay full price plan, or ‘Change plan on renewal date’..?

Need Help? Let's chat.