cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expired - Can’t Use Add On

sheshe60
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is showing expired and I am unable to reactivate it, I am on auto pay but have added funds. Can a MOD please have a look for me?

Thanks

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

Not here. This is not the way to contact the CSA's. And what is the date up top? And what is your plan?

michaeldhewlett
Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient funds.
Available Funds: $30.00
Estimated amount due: $0.00
The amount due is based on your current Rate Plan
michael Hewlett

Anonymous
Not applicable

@michaeldhewlett : So all your services are working and you see a date 1 month-ish (not upwards to 3 months) in the future but it still says Expired? Take a screenshot of your overview page and then contact the CSA's to have them switch your account to Active. This has come up as a bit of a bug recently. The screenshot is for proof of what you have in case something goes awry with your account.

michaeldhewlett

but im unable to purchase add-on

Meow
Mayor / Maire

Are you seeing this:

Meow_0-1641763178477.png

then it is normal (but confusing).

As long as you have service, just continue to enjoy PM. BUT if service is cut off for whatever unknown reason, come back here and wwe will try to assist or guide you to resolution.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sheshe60 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck...

@sheshe60 wrote:

It renews next on Feb 6th. I am trying to add a US roaming package.

@sheshe60  - Are you currently in the USA? Roaming addons are for services in the USA only.

If you are in the USA and you already had a US Roaming active for 10 days and trying to add the same one, you need to wait the full 240 hours after the first, same addon was purchased in order to buy the 2nd one.

OR, you can ask Customer Support to get it added for you, if this is your situation.

Methods to contact Customer Support found here:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Here's what I'd do, @sheshe60 

Ask the Customer Support Agents to manually update it for you if the system is not allowing you to make this purchase for the add-on.

PM generally frigs around with their self-serve backend systems over the week-end, so you may be caught up in their 'routine maintenance' which can be very hit or miss.

To contact a Customer Support Agent, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type Customer Support Agent, then select Contact Us, then select Other (or the topic that more closely matches your request).  Click the result which states Click here to submit a ticket and follow the prompts,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the Customer Support Agent by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

sheshe60

It renews next on Feb 6th. I am trying to add a US roaming package.

@sheshe60 wrote:

I still have services and am on auto pay. I have added funds for the add ons but it simply says my plan has expired and won’t let me purchase any add one. I have reached out to customer support. Thanks for the replies.

@sheshe60 - if your services are still working, and if your renewal is today...you just need to wait likely a few more hours until your account fully renews.

What addon are you trying to add? 

sheshe60

I still have services and am on auto pay. I have added funds for the add ons but it simply says my plan has expired and won’t let me purchase any add one. I have reached out to customer support. Thanks for the replies.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@sheshe60 

If your account was going through renewal last evening, and if you were trying to add and add on during this process, it's possible you may have just run into bad timing.

Allow the account to renew completely,  taking funds from the payment card and in the morning if you were trying to add an add-on, try it then when the account status shows "active" and there are no expired or renewal messages displaying. 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@sheshe60 wrote:

My plan is showing expired and I am unable to reactivate it, I am on auto pay but have added funds. Can a MOD please have a look for me?

Thanks

@sheshe60   - We are members like you here, and cannot look at your account.

Your question about not being able to use an addon is confusing me. Which addon do you mean?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

1. Add Funds to your Plan Amount through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered)
  2. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  3. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  4. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  5. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  6. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure, I would let the Customer Support Agents (CSA) know.

And, also ensure all rewards were or will be provided to you.

Methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA):  https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/ns/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.