cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Expire

mohammednadeem5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi,

After my number goes into the suspended state and i recharge my account after 30 days will i be able to reactivate the same plan or do i have to start with a new plan.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3

mohammednadeem5
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks a lot for the update

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

You keep your existing plan until you change it. Accounts can be suspended for upto 90 days. After 90 days you lose your plan account and tel number.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mohammednadeem5 wrote:

Hi,

After my number goes into the suspended state and i recharge my account after 30 days will i be able to reactivate the same plan or do i have to start with a new plan.

Thanks.

@mohammednadeem5 yes--same plan and number.  You technically have up to 90 days to reactive once your account becomes suspended but I wouldn't push it past 80-85 days tops just to leave some margin for error if you run into issues and need assistance from the moderator team.  (More info on getting help should you need to at that time can be found here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.