cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pin number

rosewillis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to use my 4 digit pin number in order to reactivate my account.  How can I change it?

9 REPLIES 9

@rosewillis wrote:

I went in my Self Serve  account and still cannot reactivate my account!!!!

Was your renewal today @rosewillis ?

Do you still have services? If yes, this could be your account going through the normal renewal process. The SELF SERVE account can say "expired" or "suspended" on the day of or before your plan is due to renew.

So, if this is the case, ignore these messages on your SELF SERVE account.

If you have no services, and it is past your renewal, maybe your autopay failed?

Add Funds, manually, to your owing amount or more, through SELF SERVE (or by calling 611 if you have a card registered), then select to reactivate/resume services if it does not automatically do so.

If your plan still does not reactivate / resume and it shows $0 owing, try adding a $1 topup payment. 

Or try

1. Go to “Plan and Add-Ons” TAB
  2. Select "Lost/Stolen Phone" TAB
  3. Select "Suspend Service" BUTTON
  4. Then, Select Resume/Reactivate Service
  5. Log off your account. Log back in. Reboot your phone.

If this was an Autopay failure or still having issues re-activating here are the methods to contact the Customer Support Agents (CSA): https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Are any services working? If you have a credit card set up already then use the other payment option. Not amount due. Check the next autopay date too.

@rosewillis  So, you are able to login to My Account without problem?

You were trying to make a payment but failed?

Do you see any amount in Available Fund on My Account?

The only time an account PIN is needed for this would be if you're trying to make paymrent through a credit card or Visa/Mastercard Debit card through 611.  Using your Self Serve account avoids this entire issue at least until the account PIN issue gets fixed   You also have the option of using a payment voucher purchased from a store and adding it to your account through 611, and this method also does not require any account PIN.

rosewillis

I went in my Self Serve  account and still cannot reactivate my account!!!!

rosewillis

OK, then can you tell my why I cannot reactivate my account??? This is very frustrating!

I have provided the instructions above to reset your account PiN.  However, most customers never use the account PIN for anything.   If you go into your Self Serve account, you will never be asked for your account PIN.

rosewillis

When I try to reactivate my account I am asked for my 4 digit pin and when I put it in I am told it is not correct and then I cannot reactivate!!!

The 4-digit PIN isn't needed to reactivate a suspended account. Please proceed to make the payment using your Self Serve account.  To reset your account PIN, you will need to ask a CSA by opening  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html.

Need Help? Let's chat.