Phones deactivated

Darren3
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok so I changed my plan today my plan is active but my phone don't work 

11 REPLIES 11

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @Darren3,

We've replied to your message. Please check your inbox.

Thank you,

Syed

Darren3

And yes my phone says public mobile.. if I go on my account it says it's a active account but when I try to call out it says we are sorry you don't have a active long distance add on and I'm not even trying to call long distance and no one can call.me and no texting 

Darren3

There is still money on my account Don't hate not the problem 

Darren3

What do you.mean port my number?  And I changed my plan right on the public's mobile site and I've tried my sin in my girl friends phone and never worked there either it was working a few days ago I had to pay my bill I paid it but was a dollar short so I changed my plan now nothing works 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Darren3 wrote:

I bought the $30 unlimited Canada wide talk and text and 500 mb and it's not working at all 

1..To isolate whether your problem is hardware related or SIM related, try your PM SIM card with your friends' or family members' phone.

2.  Did you port your number from other provider to PM OR using a number from PM during activation?

3.  Is your phone showing "Public Mobile"?

Darren3

I bought the $30 unlimited Canada wide talk and text and 500 mb and it's not working at all 

Darren3

IT says it's active but when I yet to call out it won't let me i can't even text 

Darren3

Sorry I have no clue I'm trying to get my phone working myself 

sagewolfe
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello! I really need help. Ive had a prepaid card with Public Mobile since June. I am trying to make a self serve account so I can make changed to my plan...But when I put my number in it says its invalid?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What does self serve overview say? 

Try the lost stolen trick via selfserve.

Need Help? Let's chat.