cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone usage

amanda86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Someone is using my number calling to other number (same number all the time) using my phone minutes. I do not have this number on my phone but shows on my profile history for usage. I have never made any calls to this number but shows on my history online profile.   

4 REPLIES 4

Zyl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amanda86 wrote:

Someone is using my number calling to other number (same number all the time) using my phone minutes. I do not have this number on my phone but shows on my profile history for usage. I have never made any calls to this number but shows on my history online profile.   

@amanda86 

1.  Can you check to see under "Usage History" in "My Account", the "Call Type" is "Outgoing", the "Originating #" is your own phone number and the "Destination #" is really another phone number?  

2.  Did the same calls show up in your Call History on your physical cellphone?  

If the answer to the first question is "yes" and the answer to the second question is "no" then you might have been SIM cloned, i.e. somebody has copied your SIM card and installed it in their phone and is using your account to make calls.  Many has mentioned that it might be you checking your voicemail.  Even if it's @amanda86 checking her voicemail, it should still show up as a call and that call should still show up on her Call History in her physical cellphone.  And if it's her calling herself to check the voicemail using another phone, then the call would show up on her "Usage History" with the phone number that she used to check her voicemail as the "Originating #" and her own cellphone number with Public Mobile showing up under "Destination #" and not the other way around. 

I would strongly suggest @amanda86 to verify further.     

jib_tech
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@amanda86 

Sounds like voice mail to me. You can call from a different phone and push star when you answer then put in your voice mail pin number to access your voice mail. Doesnt cost you minutes.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@amanda86  hi is the number last four digits 4001? if so that is you checking your voicemail and yes that will use your minutes if you have access to a landline you can check your voicemail without using your cell minutes

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@amanda86 

What is the exact phone number?

It could be somebody leaving a message on your voice mail.  Or you checking your voicemail (which does use up your minutes)

Need Help? Let's chat.