cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not working

luanmyvan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi my phone suddenly cannot make a call and even my friends can’t call back to me by my phone number it always ask to let a message 

5 REPLIES 5

cdharris83
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there definitely try swapping out sim card with one that you know is working such as a friends phone that way you will know if it is your phone or a problem with your service. Alternatively check that you are not out of minutes if you are on a limited minute plan. And if you are top up mins. 🙂 hope this helps 

While your in self service look to see if your minutes line has disappeared. If so, this means your minutes are used up. 

If this is the case purchase a $5 500 min add on as @geopublic  recommended. It's a great investment for limited plans. 

It doesn't expire, so it will help if this ever happens again.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@luanmyvan wrote:

Hi my phone suddenly cannot make a call and even my friends can’t call back to me by my phone number it always ask to let a message 

Log into My Account...is your plan Active or something else ?  If the plan is Suspended, you'll have to add $$ to your account and Reactivate it.

Let us know if that's the case.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@luanmyvanCan you swap your SIM card to a known working phone to narrow down whether it is a Public Mobile issue or an issue with your phone?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@luanmyvan wrote:

@luanmyvan  Are your on a limited calling plan? Maybe you ran out of minutes. If that's the case best to buy a 500 minute addon for $5.

Need Help? Let's chat.