cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone not ringing

Timtamarama
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My phone will not ring and I can not even check my voicemail as it will not connect! 

10 REPLIES 10

Timtamarama

I have been sent to the technical team for hopefully a solution!

@Timtamarama 

contact to support team by  CS_Agent  to check out your account.

Timtamarama

Tired all that nothing seems to help! I also only have one bar on my phone so that must have something to do with it! I have had no issue with my phone until now 

@Timtamarama 

Check the status of service outages

@Timtamarama wrote:

Yes I am connect to public mobile 

HI@Timtamarama   if you are connecting to PM now, then it could be problem with 3G network

Try to change your network Type to 3G Only.  After the change, it is possible the phone does not connect at all.  If that is the case, it confirms that there is a 3G network in your area.  Change it back to 4G or LTE first.  Then, you can try to test voice calls again at another location

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

HI @Timtamarama  sound like a problem with your account or with the 3G network

First, login to My Account, is the account status Active?

Next, try to reseat your sim card , make sure you power off when you reseat the sim 

And, if you have another phone, also try to put the PM sim card there to confirm if it connects.  It could be your phone problem

Timtamarama

Yes I am connect to public mobile 

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama 

turn off device take out SIM card and reinsert back turn on.

use browser from computer,clear cache and cookies and use one page inPrivate mode,

To Login Page

your account status is Active.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@Timtamarama dial *611 is your account active?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Timtamarama , are you able to confirm connection to the Public Mobile network on your phone?

Need Help? Let's chat.