cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone keeps hanging up

rutthie_1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lately, when I would call someone it would always hang up when I never hung up the call. This has never happened before so I don’t understand why it’s happening a lot of sudden. My phone isn’t on Do Not Disturb. 

3 REPLIES 3

Phil_Adelphus
Mayor / Maire

@rutthie_1   Is it only one person that this happens with or is it others as well?  Are you moving around when it happens?  Can you tell us what phone you have?

Kevbo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Do you experience loss of signal when the call is dropped? With a different carrier if I walked fom my living room to my kitchen, I dropped bars and calls were sometimes lost. 

If you talk for long periods on a busy network, they may cut you off under fair usage. I had one friend that we would always get cut off after 1 hour. It never happened with anyone else but with him every hour we had to call back. 

@rutthie_1 wrote:

Lately, when I would call someone it would always hang up when I never hung up the call. This has never happened before so I don’t understand why it’s happening a lot of sudden. My phone isn’t on Do Not Disturb. 

Do not disturb doesn't make calls drop when they're in progress, nor does the setting on your device affect ougoing calls even if the option were to be enabled.  This coudl be a temporary netowrk issue or a device fault.  Most likely, it's somethng beyond your control.  Does this happen in all locations?

Need Help? Let's chat.