cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone having service issues. Restarting will only help for a while.

SvenR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My phone says "cellular network not available" or loses access to the Public SIM card. To fix it, I have to reinsert my SIM card, and/or restart my phone. This fixes the issue for a few days, a few hours, or sometimes only 30 minutes before it does it again. I do not think this is an issue with my device, this issue has been persistent for many many months.

3 REPLIES 3

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@SvenR 

You might want to check if there is an outage in your area. Check the outage map:

https://istheservicedowncanada.com/status/telus/map

If there are no outages. You will need to contact a CS_Agent by typing in Submit a Ticket on the Chat bubble for an agent to investigate it issue.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

this sound like a problem of the phone.  See if you can get a loaner phone from family and test your sim for couple days.  You should also try another mobile provider sim on your own phone to see if it is a problem of your phone

if you like to go ahead and replace sim, buy a new one from Telus or Koodo store, make sure they give you a Public Mobile sim.  But personally, I wouldn't spend money for a new one until I tested 

Need Help? Let's chat.