cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone calls not working

PIN2011
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't hear caller but hear ringing, caller ID works but when I pick up I can't hear them

9 REPLIES 9

PIN2011

I have a refurbished iPhone 8 from public mobile wrapped for Christmas so will switch the SIM card then & bet that will do the trick.  Just wanted to make sure I thought of everything for her old phone first.  Thanks for helping 

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@PIN2011 wrote:

All good suggestions and Checked but did not resolve issue.  We use to be able to hear each other but in past couple of weeks we cannot.  My phone calls work with everyone else but my daughter.  Maybe her iPhone 7 is finally dying.

@PIN2011 

Can you try your daughter's phone SIM card in another good phone?

If the issue is solved then her phone has definitely bitten the dust.

If there is no other phone available, then try swapping the SIM between yours and her phone.

PIN2011

Tried all this but it did not help 😞

PIN2011

All good suggestions and Checked but did not resolve issue.  We use to be able to hear each other but in past couple of weeks we cannot.  My phone calls work with everyone else but my daughter.  Maybe her iPhone 7 is finally dying.

PIN2011

Mine is an IPhone 10 & my daughter is iPhone 7.  My phone works calling everyone but my daughter.  I know both of our volume is on & not muted.  Maybe her old iPhone is finally biting the dust as our calls use to work.

@PIN2011 

What is the make and model of your phone?

@HALIMACS might have nailed it though with call volume, Bluetooth or mute.

You can try turning speakerphone off/on as well when you answer the phone...or on/off whichever ever way it works,

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@PIN2011 

This could be because your phone's volume is turned way down.  Check that.

It could also be that the phone is connected to a Bluetooth device (headphone/car) and the audio is being streamed to that device.

Make sure Bluetooth is turned OFF and all device volumes are turned up.    In fact, you might want to try connecting a Bluetooth device if that wasn't the problem, just to see if the audio plays through that device.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@PIN2011 

can you try reseat the SIM card and Make sure your phone is off before removing your SIM card,

1. power off your device

2. take out the SIM card,

3. waiting a 1 minute

4. put it back and power on,

5. toggling airplane mode off/on,  

can you try manually selecting network "3G ONLY" or WCDMA only,

for iPhone visit Here link 

or Here link 

for android visit Here link ,

and do Rebooting your phone ,This is quick and simple,

*what is mean for Rebooting the phone means to turn off your phone and turn it back on again.

if you can't fix it you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

Spoiler
  • Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: For public mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

Need Help? Let's chat.