Did you mean: 

Phone bill

Imtiyazzdosani
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

If I discontinue direct windrow am I going to get paper bill 

5 REPLIES 5

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

If you remove autopay or as you said discontinue direct withdrawal.

You will have to ensure that you add funds to your account balance before your payment due date so the system can debit your 30 day plan. There is no paper bill. You have to check your self serve account to keep track of payment due date.

Take note : you could leave a credit card on file so you get the $2 discount. Just remember or set a calendar reminder to add funds to your account balance a day or two in advance of your payment due date.

The system will always credit any rewards to your account balance then debit your plan. If the balance in the account is the amount of your plan your credit card would never be charged.

You could also use the card and manually make a one time payment a day or two in advance if you needed to or just use payment vouchers but I do suggest keeping a card on file for the $2 discount reward per 30 days.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

No @Imtiyazzdosani  if you require a n invoice, then you have to contact the moderators and ask them for one. To facilitate getting it provide the following information:

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

Also here is some interesting reading on opening the invoices  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Invoices/m-p/508246/highlight...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Imtiyazzdosani 

You can request it from moderators. It it takes about 30 days to receive.

If it's for tax purposes I would suggest you do it at the beginning of January for the whole year

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

there are no invoices/bills with public mobile.  you you need an invoice you need to ask moderator_team for one   

some people do it monthly others seem to do it yearly.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Nope...there's no paper bill. Your account must be paid on renewal date, using either a valid credit card or payment voucher.

If not paid, service will stop. After 90 days suspended...your account will close for good.

Need Help? Let's chat.