Lambchops
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

You said my account would be free this month and its cut off

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Lambchops wrote:

You said my account would be free this month and its cut off

@Lambchops  sounds like a failed renewal. 

Make a payment through your Self Serve or by calling 611 to get your services back.

Then let the Public Mobile Moderators (these are the Customer Service of Public Mobile) know through the methods @softech  posted to let them know what happened. They should really credit your account for your next renewal to make up for this time around.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lambchops :Everyone here on this forum are customers like you, so if Public Mobile said this month would be free - you'll have to contact Public Mobile Moderator Team to tell them that. Posting questions here is not the way to contact customer service, instead posting here will get you help from other customers on this forum.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Lambchops  you just activated the account last month and eligible with one of those promotions?

You should see Available Fund = your monthly plan $ on your Self-serve.

for now, I suggest to many pay for this month first to resume the service, then open a ticket with the mod to get this sorted out:

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Just a recap for eligibility of the March promotion: you need to 

1. submit your email ahead

2. got a confirmation from PM

3. use the same email address for activation 

Need Help? Let's chat.