cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

pataoconnor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Currently I have 2 separate phone accts linked to my Auto pay.

The xxxxxxxxxx acct., is Christopher xxxxxxs acct. He is on the $25/mo plan. I keep getting an over charge for his acct. for both January and February. Can you correct this ?

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

4 REPLIES 4

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@pataoconnor wrote:

Currently I have 2 separate phone accts linked to my Auto pay.

The xxxxxxxxxx acct., is Christopher xxxxxxs acct. He is on the $25/mo plan. I keep getting an over charge for his acct. for both January and February. Can you correct this ?

Edit by Dunkman: removed personal information

@pataoconnor 

Credit cards companies can show both Pending and Authorized/Approved charges. Sometimes there are multiple Pending charges showing during activations or renewals, but when the payment gets authorized, the incorrect amounts will fall away, then the real one will stay.

If these end up being Authorized/Approved charges and the extra funds are not showing in your Available funds area, then contact Public Mobile Customer Support Representatives (CSA) to tell them about these charges.

There are 2 ways to reach CSA , found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@pataoconnor 

Community members here on the forum are customers like yourself.  We don't have access to your self service account.  

More details would be helpful in your situation.  How much are you being overcharged?  Double charged?  New customer versus old? Did you have trouble activating a new account in January?  Sometimes a ghost account is created by mistake and double charges occur.  Your billing charge would also need to include taxes.

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pataoconnor  As for the overcharges you say. Without providing personal information. Can you try to explain what is happening so we can try to assist you?

BeachNBeer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@pataoconnor  First there forums are all customers like you. Not Public Mobile representative. With that said click the little arrow pointing down on the right of your post  and edit the post  to remove your personal information as everyone can see it.

Need Help? Let's chat.