cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

fkabba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I'm trying to make a payment, but the message keeps saying, You have enough money on your account already, but my phone is not working. When I call my phone says your account is suspended, make a payment.

3 REPLIES 3

fkabba
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks a bunch, it works.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@fkabba 

If using self-serve, clear cache and cookies and then open an incognito tab. Try again.

With your device, you could try dialing *611 from your phone to make a payment with a payment voucher or if you have a registered payment card on the account.  To find a location that sells payment vouchers near you, click here. 

Try rebooting your phone while you're at it.

@fkabba wrote:

Hi, I'm trying to make a payment, but the message keeps saying, You have enough money on your account already, but my phone is not working. When I call my phone says your account is suspended, make a payment.

By any chance, did you recently request a plan change to a less expensive plan?  If so, customers sometimes need to have the amount of the more expensive paln in the account before the service will renew. It's not supposed to work that way, but it does sometimes happen.  There's is a manual amount option on the payment page.

Need Help? Let's chat.