cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Jmancia18
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

my Monthly anniversary date changed on its own it went from the 14 of the month to the 7 somehow so I topped it up but was still wondering how my phone kept working. I topped it up and my data did not reset and my balance did not go torwards my month pay. I would like a refund and to cancel this stupid service considering they can’t even get a proper phone line to talk to the customers

3 REPLIES 3

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I just saw announcement,they try to fixed the problem.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jmancia18 wrote:

my Monthly anniversary date changed on its own it went from the 14 of the month to the 7 somehow so I topped it up but was still wondering how my phone kept working. I topped it up and my data did not reset and my balance did not go torwards my month pay. I would like a refund and to cancel this stupid service considering they can’t even get a proper phone line to talk to the customers

@Jmancia18 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Fix-in-progress-Plan-data-not-renewing/...

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Jmancia18 wrote:

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.