cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment voucher

JRHA
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve been trying to add a payment voucher and it keeps saying sorry we are unable to process at this time please try again later 

3 REPLIES 3

GadgetGuy1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have also experienced this error message and found through trial and error that this could also mean the voucher code you entered is incorrect. I purchases a Public Mobile Top Up voucher from a Loblaws grocery store - the voucher details are issued on the lower portion of the printed receipt. There are two 12 digit numbers found in the details - one is called "VOUCHER #" and the other "PIN#".  On the Public Mobile site, after logging in, if you select: Payments - Redeem Payment Voucher, the site prompts for the Payment Voucher Code. - if you enter the PIN# in this field, the site will accept the voucher and show the top-up value you purchased. If you enter the VOUCHER# from the receipt the site accepts it but it will say it cannot process the number at this time and to try again later (but it will never process this number so remember to use the PIN#) 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@JRHA where you got the voucher and when? Vouchers from some stores havebt9 wait 24 hours before it can be used. If it has not been 24 hours yet , please wait for full 24 hours before re-attempt

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@JRHA 

The website and app is currently under maintenance as per the announcement yesterday.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Scheduled-System-Maintenance-June-2/td-... 

Try adding the voucher tomorrow or dial 611 and enter the voucher number.

If you are activating a new SIM with vouchers. You will need a CS_Agent to assist you with the activation.

Need Help? Let's chat.