cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment not working

Chris1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

is there a way to get the payment to go through? I can't sign up for anything because the payment is not going through with my credit card.

3 REPLIES 3

@Chris1234  did you try to activate using the PM app?

Chris1234
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So it is still not working. I think there may be some problem with the sign up website itself. Too bad I can't get an agent to try to input the card for me. I won't be able to switch to public mobile due to this.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Chris1234   you might need to wait a full hour before trying again

After the hour wait, try to use *611 to make a payment if you know the 4 digits account pin.  

if you don't have the pin, then login My Account using Incognito mode.  

If you are still unable to make a payment and need the service resume quickly, get a voucher from SDM/711/Shell/London Durg and then load the voucher using *611, no account pin required

Of course, you can still try to troublshoot why the credit card payment was not working.  Make sure the address and postal code matches on the profile matches, and also match with what is entered as the credit card info. While PM does not send address info for payment, some members seems to find out an unmatch address/postal codes will affect payment as well

Of course, if nothing works still, open ticket with PM support:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Need Help? Let's chat.