BiBii
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Why it doesn’t pay by my visa card?

2 REPLIES 2

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@BiBii is that about account renewal??

did you try to login to My Account and click Reactivate my service?  did it give you a payment error?

If you know your 4 digits account pin, you can try dialing *611 from your phone and make a payment with amount due there to reactivate your service. 

Or you can wait 24 hours and try again using browser in Incognito mode.  And also try using Public Mobile app, but make sure you grant the app Location permission first.

If nothing works, another quick way is to get a voucher from SDM/London drug/711/Shell and then use *611 to load the voucher (no account pin required). 
Or you can also buy a voucher online with a fees via muskbird.com/ding.com/recharge.com and then load the voucher using *611.

If you want to confirm what was wrong, please open a ticket with PM suport by direct message and ask them to try to process the payment for you:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BiBii 

Are you creating a new account and activating a new SIM?

If it is a new account, make sure the registered CC postal code matches your address. Also use a Canadian CC or debit.

For an existing account, make sure you are using the PM app and go to Payment tab>Update Card Information.

IMG_0198.png

Need Help? Let's chat.