cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment error

Muskokarob
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hello,
My plan expired last night. This morning I attempted to go to a new plan and make a payment. When the payment is going through I keep getting an error message saying that it can't go through at this time. Btw, the last message before confirming payment mentions that it will activate yesterday, I'm wondering if this is part of the issue. Thanks for the help!
4 REPLIES 4

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ShawnC13

LOL I was distracted by a squirrel.  Cat LOL

@SD08, got ya by 12 seconds!! lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Plan changes on an expired account can only be done by a moderator.

Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your account # or phone number and the details of the plan you want.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Muskokarob, if your plan has expired and you don't have autopay turned on and want to switch your plan you will need the assistance of a MOD as they are the only ones that can make plan changes to a suspended account

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.