cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment could not be processed

HuntmanClem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all,

New customer here! Trying to purchase a phone plan with an e-sim but am unsuccessful regardless of credit card that I use. I even used the credit card my partner successfully got a plan with, but it doesn’t work for me. Whatever I do, I’m stuck with a “Payment could not be processed” notification.

Customer Service wasn’t helpful: they told me to try again later, and I have, but the problem persists.

5 REPLIES 5

@HuntmanClem 

Is the postal code match on the CC and your registered account? Both must be the same.

HuntmanClem

Well, it randomly worked when my girlfriend tried for me. I guess she’s got a magic touch. No idea what she did differently!

krshart
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have the same problem trying to pay for a new account.

1. Does the user name znd the nzme on the CC hzve to mztch? In my case the first names are different

2. Does the postal code for tax purposes and the one on the CC have to match? Tax postal code is Quebec because Iwant to port a Montrel number, CC postal code is Ontario

HuntmanClem

That didn’t work either unfortunately. The app gives a slightly different response than the website though. The website says “Payment Could Not Be Processed” while the app says “Card Verification Failed” regardless of credit card used.

@HuntmanClem try again using a different login (create one with another email address)

And before trying, uninstall the PM app, reboot and reinstall.  After installation, grant PM app the Location permission as well 

Need Help? Let's chat.