cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Voucher Pin #

marva
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I recently bought a payment voucher but have misplaced the paper with the pin number. I have the public mobile payment card and the receipt from the retail outlet where I purchased the card. Is it possible to get a pin number so I can use the card?

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

@marva wrote:

I recently bought a payment voucher but have misplaced the paper with the pin number. I have the public mobile payment card and the receipt from the retail outlet where I purchased the card. Is it possible to get a pin number so I can use the card?

Thank you.

By "payment card" do you mean the hanging display card?

Might the receipt have the number? I seem to recall only getting one sheet having voucher and receipt together.

Might the store be able to re-print? It's no loss to them due to if the voucher has been redeemed then them re-printing it would be valueless. But if it hasn't been redeemed then you could use it. Then if you found your original then it would be valueless then.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@marva , sorry to say I think you are out of luck.  It is impossible to associate a particular voucher to a purchase.  You could initiate a ticket with the moderators just in case.  Click on the chat symbol on the lower right corner to initiate the ticket.  

Need Help? Let's chat.