cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Problem

forzza
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello I have a big problem and need help from a PM rep. I have not been receiving heads up texts a day before my auto-payment withdrawals or follow-up texts after payment, the way I used to. This has been the case for many months. I assumed all was okay since my phone never stopped working so I assumed payments were taken. Well, I made a mistake not keeping an eye on my bank account withdrawal from PB mobile because I have been charged for a plan which I did not select all along and have been charged over double for more than a year. I caught this last month after being overcharged  I figured it's my fault for not paying attention to this huge glitch to report it earlier. Well, I switched my plan over to the basic $25 plan last month and it confirmed it, but I was charged $57 again for the plan I never selected (the amount i've been charged for over a year). This is proof of your glitch. And suspiciously I never receive texts anymore confirming the amount charged to my account. I need to speak to someone as I have been scammed $500 in extra payments for in total for over a year. This last payment fully confirms the monkey business going on. A PM rep please help resolve this matter. I have all bank info to confirm amounts.

5 REPLIES 5

From here, not your credit card. They're just images with no identifying information (if you crop out or scribble out anything identifying). You could if you like provide edited images of your credit card.

Remember that we're just fellow customers trying to help you and this forum is open for all to read. So nothing identifiable.

Just in this meantime until support can get to you and figure out your charges.

forzza

You want me to post the proof of payments on here?

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

While you figure out and then wait for support, can you provide images of your payment history from here (not credit card) for the last couple renewals. While you're at the main page, click on any little spinner refresh icons lower down to be sure you're looking at properly updated info. Or use incognito mode.

No, the heads up text seems to have disappeared since January or so.

If you can remember back that far, did you have troubles signing up? Like having to attempt it a couple times? Maybe there's a "ghost" account with your credit card on it.

forzza

I don't even get a thank you text and haven't for a long time. This is a huge scam.

Meow
Mayor / Maire

I am not receiving those SMS either but I do check account on renewal day to confirm bill is paid.

I do receive 'thank you' SMS from PM when account is paid.

Contact agent regarding your payment issues:

To Contact CSA-agent there are 2 methods:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Ticket has to be opened through chatbot - https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Having a ticket is preferred way to contact agent as they might respond faster then receiving personal mail.

If opening a ticket does not work very first time, contact agent directly.

- Send a private message to the CSA - agent by clicking (Ctrl+) Here

Agent’s response is usually between 15 and 120 minutes with a ticket. Private messaging might take longer.

Watch for envelope in top right corner of Community page. It will show Number of unread emails.

Need Help? Let's chat.