cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

MacaulyWilson
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, I'm really confused. My credit card was maxed out when my payment came out so my service got shut off. I have money on my card and I'm trying to reactivate my service, my account balance is +$6.00 and I have no owing money on the account to pay off but it wont allow me to reactivate my service... please help 🤘

5 REPLIES 5

BlueB
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@MacaulyWilson 

Sorry to hear that your service was suspended... as a prepaid service, if there are insufficient funds/Balance in your account, then you haven't "prepaid" for your service.

While you're trying to figure this out, you can buy vouchers from a retail/online outlet and manually top up online or via 611.  Once you have sufficient Balance, you can reactivate your account.

Then, you can figure out your credit card situation and make sure Autopay is working for the next cycle.  To test this, you can always do a $1 manual top-up to make sure it works.  🙂

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Try calling 611 and do a top up to reactivate.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@MacaulyWilson wrote:

Hey, I'm really confused. My credit card was maxed out when my payment came out so my service got shut off. I have money on my card and I'm trying to reactivate my service, my account balance is +$6.00 and I have no owing money on the account to pay off but it wont allow me to reactivate my service... please help 🤘

@MacaulyWilson 

What happens when you try to resume/reactivate and/or make a payment when you try calling 611?

@MacaulyWilson 

Did you top up your account? Or the $6 is from your rewards? Choose other amount and add $1 more than your plan amount minus rewards. ($40 plan-$6=$34+$1=$35) If the top up does not automatically renew services then suspend your services via lost/stolen then resume and reboot.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@MacaulyWilson , when you say your account balance is +$6 does that mean you have $6 more than necessary to renew the service?  If not try topping up the account with enough funds to complete the renewal and then reattempt the reactivation.  You might need to try incognito mode or clearing browser cache.  Sometimes the self serve does not play nice.  

Need Help? Let's chat.