cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Issue

Arthur1966
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was overcharged this month, usually i pay 39.99 a month but this month (August) i was charged $79.99. I need to talk to a public mobile representative to solve this issue. Thanks.

13 REPLIES 13

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Arthur1966 wrote:
Spoiler

i tried talking tot the bot but it was very unhelpful and got me no where. is there a real human i could contact for this issue?

@Arthur1966 tcontact the moderators ask Simon the robot  here to speak to a human to generate a ticket mention overcharged for plan    check envelope top right for a response they usually reply between 2-48 hours 

@Arthur1966 send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

@Arthur1966 wrote:
Spoiler

i tried talking tot the bot but it was very unhelpful and got me no where. is there a real human i could contact for this issue?

Hi @Arthur1966 ,

Contact the Moderator_Team via private message using this link.

@Arthur1966  is the extra $ sitting in your self service account?  Then you should just leave it for your next cycle renewal date. Since if you get a refund it takes approximately a month. Stay safe. 

BearFBI

@Arthur1966 Yes there is a real human that you can talk to they are called the Moderator Team. Nevermind the bot. The bot is useless in most cases. 

In this situation we might be able to help you faster than the Moderators can. 

If you login to selfsevre under available funds how much money in in available funds ? If there is enough money for another month then don't bother getting a refund as that can be used towards next renewal. They take 30 days anyways for a refund.

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@LovesToPM wrote:

Hi @Arthur1966 

PM plans renew every 30 days.

The months of July and August are 31 days. Like were you charged on July 1st and then again on July 31st?

@LovesToPM  it is only Aug 14th today

Yea... I'm looking forward to September LOL

Arthur1966
Spoiler

@Arthur1966 

Can you logon your PM account and check your payment history?

Do the charges match your credit card / bank statement?

If you were double charged, you will need to submit a ticket to moderators as mentioned.

BearFBI

@Arthur1966 Are you on automatic payments or do you pay manually ?

Can you show us your payment history in Self Serve ?

@LovesToPM wrote:

Hi @Arthur1966 

The months of July and August are 31 days. Like were you charged on July 1st and then again on July 31st?

@LovesToPM  it is only Aug 14th today

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Arthur1966

no i was just charged extra for the month of august

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Arthur1966 wrote:

I was overcharged this month, usually i pay 39.99 a month but this month (August) i was charged $79.99. I need to talk to a public mobile representative to solve this issue. Thanks.

To speak with moderators you need to create a trouble ticket and you can do that through the Chatbot SIMon.  Click on the "?" in the bottom right-hand corner and follow the prompts.  You can also post a screenshot of your payment page with your personal information and we may be able to help you out a bit

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Arthur1966 

Need Help? Let's chat.