cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paying to reinstate payments

LukeMP
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to understand exactly why the **bleep** I would pay 10 dollars to continue paying you for my phone when you're no better than your competition. I didnt put minutes on my phone for 90 days and now u have to pay 10 bucks to pay you again? Get **bleep**ed. I need you to tell me there's a reason to not ditch your service for the exact same service from Chatr without the ten dollar "**bleep** you" reinstatement fee. Get back to me if you can explain this bull**bleep**.

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

More info is needed from original poster. Ie  maybe mods are able to reactivate expired account, and new sim is needed... If this is the case the poster should be thankful not upset.

On the bright side if they have to get a new account then there are a couple good offered from pm 25 refer a friend and 10$ off.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LukeMP wrote:

I want to understand exactly why the **bleep** I would pay 10 dollars to continue paying you for my phone when you're no better than your competition. I didnt put minutes on my phone for 90 days and now u have to pay 10 bucks to pay you again? Get **bleep**ed. I need you to tell me there's a reason to not ditch your service for the exact same service from Chatr without the ten dollar "**bleep** you" reinstatement fee. Get back to me if you can explain this bull**bleep**.

What re-instatement fee? Where did you get this from?

If you let your account go unpaid for 91 days then as above..expired, deactivated, kaput, dead, no more phone number, dead SIM, done.

If you wish to start again, you would need to get another SIM and start another plan. With all the promos on right now...you win.

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LukeMP

After 90 days account and sim get cancelled..as it is prepaid and no service has been used..

Need Help? Let's chat.