cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password reset

MP8
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I forget my password and security question. I submitted a ticket, and received a message with an authorization code. It is 4 digits. Where do I use this code? I don't understand what to do with it.

8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

@rak609 

you can try Forgot your password visit Here link, and enter your email address,

or you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agentand Explain your issue to 
they can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,and Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • account 4 digit pin,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck..

@rak609   Problem with Password reset ?  did you try Forgot password link and try to enter the email?  once the correct one entered, you will be asked to answer a security question.

If you cannot reset it that way, open a ticket with PM using chatbot (click on the Bubble or directly at : https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot) .  follow these steps:

1. type: Forgot log in information
  2. Click "Contact Us"
  3. Click "Click here to submit a ticket"
  4. you will then direct to another page to open ticket.

After ticket is submitted, make sure to check your Community Inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically for response from PM's CS Agent

rak609

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

4 numbers... PIN.

you can reply to the msg from CS agent to get it clarified too.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP8 wrote:

Yes thank you

@MP8 

your welcome,

enjoy your service...

MP8

Yes thank you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP8 : It sounds like you asked for a new PIN for your account and they obliged.

If so then that would suggest that you need to ask for the answer to the security question that you created. Then you can use the Forgot your password? link to reset the password having access to your email inbox.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP8 

do you receive from Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, the will Response to your inbox by private message and the will provide instructions,

Need Help? Let's chat.