cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PUK code

publicmobile202
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Our iPhone is on SOS mode, we talked to Apple inc it’s not an issue from their end 

CAN NOT use it because of the PUK code, which can only be provided from the carrier and network provider 

I have changed the PIN online but the phone is not taking it!

So we are paying for service, but not able to use it, every time I try to submit a ticket it gives me a 404 error code 

do I have to contact CRTC for a refund 

3 REPLIES 3

LitlLdy
Mayor / Maire

@publicmobile202 wrote:

Our iPhone is on SOS mode, we talked to Apple inc it’s not an issue from their end 

CAN NOT use it because of the PUK code, which can only be provided from the carrier and network provider 

I have changed the PIN online but the phone is not taking it!

So we are paying for service, but not able to use it, every time I try to submit a ticket it gives me a 404 error code 

do I have to contact CRTC for a refund 

@publicmobile202 , submitting a support ticket through the chatbot isn’t working at the moment but they are working on fixing it! Please send CS_Agent a private message using the link below & explain what happened in full detail so they can help you fix it!

You can send a private message to a CS_Agent: ->   Here

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox at the top right of this page (envelope icon to the left of your community avatar).

publicmobile202
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you

will public mobile waive the fee for the new SIM

Apple said the network provider should be able to provide you with a new code.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@publicmobile202 

what was the exact error message? Depends on the message, you have to ask the PUK code from different places

If the phone was never used on PM network, it is very likley an error a carrier unlock which you need to obtain from your old carrier 

If it is a Samsung and if the message is "SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK." 
      call  Samsung 1-800-726-7864 for a master unlock code.
      The only info you will need to provide is the IMEI and where the phone was purchased|

If the message is “PIN unlock key (PUK)” or "Enter PUK Your SIM cannot be accessed" or on an iPhone's status bar showing  "Locked SIM"
         open a ticket with PM Support using this direct link:  https://urlshortner.tiia.ai/Oyn1L6
           **Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on the top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there.

If the message is "SIM network unlock PIN" or "SIM ME lock code NP" or "SIM not Supported" or  on an iPhone's About->Carrier Lock showing "SIM locked"
          You have to ask the carrier where you got the phone from for the carrier unlock code.
           (PM would not be able to help with this) 

Need Help? Let's chat.