cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM with plan change and response from Moderator Team

disgruntled2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have(had) a 90 day plan which was due for renewal on 2018-09-26

On 2018-09-25 i logged in to make a payment and to change my plan to the 30-day/4.5gb/unlimited calling/unlimited text for $40 that they are offering.

It charged my credit card for the amount of the new plan and this amount shows in my account balance, but it did not activate the new plan.

From reading of other users with similar occurences in the forum, the suggested "solution" was to reach out to the moderator team, which i did.

I waited 2 days to get a response back asking for my PIN # which I hadnt included in my original message.

I then waited another 2 days to get a response back from the Mod Team indicating that "I need to enable autopay and pay $112 + taxes."

I dont know why I would need to pay another $112 + taxes for a $40 plan, that I have already paid for.

> I have paid for the plan I want (mentioned above) and i would simply like to get it activated.

I assume i am going to be waiting another 2 days for the next response and at this point, i dont know that i am feeling all too confident  in a resolution to my issue being delivered.

2 questions for the community

] Is there any way that I can somehow get this activated without Mod Team assistance?

] Although i have been a customer of PM for the last 15 months, this is first time i have reached out for any type of "support".  Is this type of response time normal?

Thanks in advance for any feedback

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I believe the mods mis understood your request. 

I would futuredate the new plan change you want and the reach out to mods explains again what happened (plan change failure) and request that the do the change for you. If there is a cost difference between your old plan and new one add the needed funds.

No one in the forums can do anything account related except for provide advice.

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

1.  Unfortunately, there is no way to fix your situation without going through the Moderator Team.  They are the only ones that can reactivate your account / get everything working properly.

2.  Previously, response times were only a few hours.  However, lately there has been high volumes, so response times of 48-72hrs are no longer uncommon.

Need Help? Let's chat.