cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM saved the day in an unexpected way...

Vanterax
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Me and my wife signed up back in November on the famous fall promotion.  We don't use a lot of data so as we come to renewal, I have 7GB left on my plan and my wife has 10GB.

We're in the process of changing ISP, but a mess up in the activation is leaving us without internet for 5 days.  So as we're 4 days away for renewal with lots of data available, our phones' hotspot is used to spread the internet to the house while waiting for activation.

PM to the rescue. 🙂

8 REPLIES 8

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Nice - another PM happy story!

btw - feel free to donate any unused data to me 😬😏✌🏾.

Happy Saturday peeps!

zhadj030
Mayor / Maire

To the rescue indeed. 

I am a big user of Hotspot in my phone I am 2 days away from renewing the first 90 days and out of 11 GB used 9 of it came from Hotspots (oops) , So yes go ahead and enjoy it.

Still have 1 GB left to use in two days 🙂 (it will be gone quickly)...

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
thats a good suggestion
I stopped doing speed tests cause it would take around 70+ mb each test.
I was cautious with my data the first cycle. Ended up with 4gb left and that was after I kept using it for videos with 10 days left.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

This is a great way to consume unused data.  It wouldn't work well for me.  12 gigs wouldn't be enough to last one day, lol.  Robot Happy

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Great to know can hotspot without restrictions.  will be great when we go to the cabin...

@Clee88 also good way to test data speeds Cat Very Happy

Clee88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thats a good way to burn through unused data.

I have 11GB left and 4 days till renewal

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Yup Public has no restrictions on using data hotspots like other carriers (*coughs*chatr*coughs*)

Need Help? Let's chat.