cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM & SmartPhones

A10A
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

PM currently don't sell phones but use getorchard.com I believe. Does anybody know when PM will actual sell smartphones themselves? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

@2dingaling 

At the moment, look like PM has removed it and also confirmed by Community Manager. 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/Public-Mobile-refurb-Phones/m-p/986728#M6...

If you like the PM CPO selection, price and the great warranty, check with your local Mobile Klinik stores or online at https://shop.mobileklinik.ca/ .  Mobile Klinik is also owned by Telus and the prices are pretty much the same, with even bigger selection of CPO phones

2dingaling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I don't agree at all. I bought a refurbished S20 from PM a couple of years ago for CHEAP a couple of years ago and it works GREAT! I did not know until today that PM does not sell anymore. Surely TELUS has cancelled this sale option.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@A10A PM's whole concept (as of a couple of years ago anyway) is it's a no-frills, BYOD provider.  They intentionally don't sell phones. I'm not sure if you were looking for a hardware subsidy, but you won't get one at PM.  However, this is actually a GOOD thing.  And here's why: the total cost over a couple of years is hundreds cheaper this way.  [Note: this example doesn't even take into account the awesome promo plan being offered currently]

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns.  🙂

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

jheili99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

hi

i don't think they ever will as they do not have any retail outlets period....

but any phone which works/is locked to telus or koodo will actually work ...... many unlocked phones too....it's just important that you do you homework in regards to comparing frequencies of phone with the frequencies PM uses ( i.e.: PM uses Band 4 LTE ) .... not all providers use the same frequency.....

cheers

Need Help? Let's chat.