cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overbilled and incorrectly

tomalaird
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Just found out today that my stepdad has been double billed for almost two years now and none of the amounts make any sense. I tried to go through the “ticket” system and it won’t let me go past the second question box. 
Anybody else have this problem?

4 REPLIES 4

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Since PM is prepaid it’s unlikely that you’ll be overbilled for anything unless someone changes your plan without your authorization.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@tomalaird wrote:

Just found out today that my stepdad has been double billed for almost two years now and none of the amounts make any sense. I tried to go through the “ticket” system and it won’t let me go past the second question box. 

@tomalaird  Did you go through his payment history on selfserve? Is he double billed there or is just his credit card statement? If it's only the cc statement then it's possible that someone else is using his cc.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking  here or the icon (bottom right of your screen).

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@tomalaird wrote:

• send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@tomalaird 

yes, there are certain categories that arent functioning correctly

after logging in and the page opens, click the dropdown menu and select "other"
then select "something else"
then "next"
and then write your issue in the box and click "submit ticket"

Need Help? Let's chat.