cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Over payment

Murphy2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I fix an over payment? My credit card statement shows that I paid twice for my wife's phone 

3 REPLIES 3

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if the extra PM charged is showing in Available funds, then the money is safe there and you can leave it there if you want, don't need to action on it 

and to open ticket, if you have trouble using Chatbot, then  you can message PM here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Murphy2024
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I defiantly have funds I tried to submit a ticket yesterday but I don't  think it worked I will try again.

slusagm
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if the payment is within 5 days, the extra transaction might just be a pending one and will be gone after a while

if it is a real transaction, login to My Account, better to use Incognito mode to avoid cache trouble, and check if the extra money is showing in Available funds.  If it is , you can let it there and it will be used towards your next renewal.

or if the double charges is real and you rather get the money back, ask PM for refund.  Just use the orange chatbot icon on the lower right, start by typing Submit ticket and choose Contact Us.  Follow the prompt to login and you can get to ticket open screen

Need Help? Let's chat.