cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outgoing and Incoming Aren’t working

Tkenoras
New in Town / Nouveau en Ville

I play for unlimited Canadian wide calling, and every time I try make and outgoing call it keeps saying no more available minutes…

and I just paid my bill last Friday… never had this issue before 

3 REPLIES 3

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Tkenoras - this message can sometime happen, unfortunately; it has happened to me too. The account should eventually reset itself and the message should discontinue.

If your call completes, ignore the message.

If the call does not complete try to perform a reset of the device's network settings.

Perform a Reset of your device's Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, VPN and APN settings, and connected Bluetooth devices that you've used before.

Iphone:

To Reset Network Settings, begin by opening the Settings app. Next, tap General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings. and enter your passcode.

Your iPhone will reset network settings and restart itself.

android:

Find and tap Settings > System > Advanced > Reset options > Reset network settings.

If still issues and not able to make outgoing calls, go to the bottom of the Community page to submit a ticket with Customer Support using the SIMon Chatbot option.

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Tkenoras 

Try rebooting your phone and manually dial the number with a (1) in front of it.

@Tkenoras wrote:

I play for unlimited Canadian wide calling, and every time I try make and outgoing call it keeps saying no more available minutes…

and I just paid my bill last Friday… never had this issue before 

Please see if dial a 1 before the area code allows the calls to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.