cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One account and email address and multiple phone numbers

canirolf
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If I am not mistaken, we still need one email address for each number/account  we have with PM

If that is the case will be very beneficial and user friendly for all of PM customers that want to have more than one phone number (like myself as well) to have implemented a system like other phone providers where you can log in one account and manage all phone numbers you have.

Also, PM shall recognize the long-time customers (I am in that category) and reward them for supporting /expanding PM business through referrals, etc.

2 REPLIES 2

rewards
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I do believe that in order to receive reward/point benefits each plan has to register a separate community account -- 

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@canirolf 

Yup, it is still account/email. The easiest way is to open an email with xxxxxx@outlook.com, xxxxxx1@outlook.com, xxxxxx2@outlook.com etc. and use the same password.

The current rewards is still the $1 credit on referral, $1 credit for every year with PM and bonuses for existing members like More the Merrier that should be coming in December…fingers crossed.

Need Help? Let's chat.