cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Time password is not working

jaladi99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am not receiving OTP specifically from one vendor.  I spoke to the specific vendor they said at their end it is fine, their system is sending out the message and asked me to check with my provider.

Could anyone fix this issue please.

6 REPLIES 6

deepro
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am having the same problem. 😞

jaladi99

Again my one time password is not able to send to my phone from one specific customer.  could anyone please help to get back to normal

jaladi99

yes this vendor is international and i did get their message till last week. now it stopped, i called the vendor he is saying their system is sending out the messages 😞

jaladi99

I am getting the OTP from other vendors it is only with one specific vendor.  Thanks for the help though

As long as they have the correct number and you are receiving texts from others, it should work.

Check blocked numbers as advised by @Triguy  and fin out if the vendor is international as they may have to add a prefix to text you.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You maybe blocking sms texts.

Go into your phone / messeges app, click the 3 dots in the corner, click settings / menu, then click unblocked number and remove the phone number you are getting the sms from

Or you should right in the messenger app long press on the contact and click unblock number.

Or if for some reason your missing the "block" options you can long press and go to notifications and add notifications / vibrate / sound options for that caller.

Need Help? Let's chat.