cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number transfer issue

Coco1269
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Screenshot_20231115_131822_Firefox.jpg

I joined to publicmobile and paid thr subscription.  Once esim is activated and received email that number transfer will take max 5 hours, i went to bed for sleep. 

Next morning I figured that i was supposed to type "YES" to the text from my previous carrier to transfer the nunber

Now that session is expired and I need new request for number transfer but publicmobile chat makes error to do it all the time

I want to solve this issue asap

5 REPLIES 5

PreachJohnA

To my knowledge there is no phone # to submit a new port request from PM. A ticket has to be made by a PM Agent. The Link should get you there to make a new request.

Shahbaaz

Hi, can you please message me the number. I have the same issue. 

PreachJohnA

I think that if the 90 minute YES text is expired a new port request must be made:

Here is the link the speak with a Public Mobile CS agent: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

You need to contact the porting team to assist with this.

I will private message you the number to help with porting, however you may need to call them in the morning. 

To check your private messages, look at the envelope icon between your avatar and the bell icon on the upper right.

Chalupa_Batman
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Coco1269 

No worries. I'll send you the porting team number in the top right corner. You can call it and they can trigger the port again.

Need Help? Let's chat.